|born on||26 July 1861 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||LMT m9e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°11' 23°48 Asc. 01°54'|
German-Jewish wife of Austrian psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, and the mother of their six children: Mathilde (born 1887), Jean-Martin (born 1889), Oliver (born 1891), Ernst (born 1892), Sophie (born 1893), and Anna (born 1895).
Bernays' paternal grandfather Isaac Bernays was a Chief Rabbi of Hamburg.
Sigmund and Martha met in April 1882 and after a four-year engagement (1882–1886) they were married on 14 September 1886 in Hamburg.
The young Martha Bernays was a slim and attractive woman who was also a charmer, intelligent, well-educated and fond of reading (as she remained throughout her life). As a married woman, she ran her household efficiently, and was indeed almost obsessive about punctuality and dirt. Firm but loving with her children, she spread an atmosphere of peaceful joie de vivre through the household.
She died on 2 November 1951, aged 90, in London, England.
- parent->child relationship with Freud, Anna (born 3 December 1895)
- spouse relationship with Freud, Sigmund (born 6 May 1856). Notes: 1886-1939
Sy Scholfield provided birth record, filed late, in 1880.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable (Charming)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (53 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Sigmund Freud)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider