|Birthname||Johann Zénon Bernard|
|born on||15 February 1893 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Kahler, Luxembourg, 49n3748, 5e55|
|Timezone||LMT m5e55 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||27°09' 13°21 Asc. 21°53'|
Luxembourgian politician who led the Communist Party of Luxembourg during its first two decades of existence, and the first communist elected to the parliament of Luxembourg. After the German invasion of Luxembourg in the Second World War, Bernard headed the underground activities of the Communist Party. He was arrested by Gestapo in September 1940. He died on 25 June 1942 in Kassel in German captivity.
Birth certificate (acte n° 2) provided by Sy Scholfield. Death data in margin. English Wikipedia has 13 February in error.
- Vocation : Building Trades : Contractor (Metal worker)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Communist Party)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (First communist elected to the parliament of Luxembourg)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Luxembourg national football team)