|born on||7 September 1866 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Besançon, France, 47n15, 6e02|
|Timezone||LMT m6e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°59' 00°34 Asc. 14°46'|
French playwright, novelist, journalist and lawyer. His descendants have achieved some notoriety. His son, Raymond Bernard (born 10 October 1891) became an influential French filmmaker, using as scripts a number of works authored by his father, while his son Jean-Jacques Bernard (born 30 July 1888) published a memoir of his father in 1955 titled Mon père Tristan Bernard (My Father, Tristan Bernard). Tristan Bernard's grandson Christian Bernard is the current Imperator of the Rosicrucian organization AMORC. One of his grand-nephews is Francis Veber, a screenwriter, director and playwright whose films have been frequently remade or adapted in Hollywood.
He died in Paris at 4:15pm on 7 December 1947, at age 81.
- parent->child relationship with Bernard, Jean Jacques (born 30 July 1888)
- parent->child relationship with Bernard, Raymond (1891) (born 10 October 1891)
- (has as) boss relationship with Gauthier-Villars, Henry (born 10 August 1859). Notes: One of his 'slaves'
Didier Geslain archives, birth certificate.
Sy Scholfield cites same birth data from registry ("Besançon/acte n°873") quoted in "Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec ou les labyrinthes du Temps: Art et géométrie temporelle" by Gérard and Julie Conton (Mémoires du Monde, 2015), p. 401; death data on same page ("Paris VIIeme/acte n°1512").
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script