|Birthname||Dwight Vern Bernard|
|born on||31 May 1952 at 23:20 (= 11:20 PM )|
|Place||Mount Vernon, Illinois, 38n19, 88w54|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°39' 14°08 Asc. 14°50'|
American pitcher in Major League Baseball (MLB) who played for the New York Mets (1978-1979) and Milwaukee Brewers (1981-1982). While playing for Milwaukee, he was a member of the 1982 squad that won the ALCS, and pitched in the 8th inning of Game 6 of the World Series on 19 October 1982, which Milwaukee lost to the St. Louis Cardinals by a score of 13-1.
Following his playing career, he has been a pitching coach for the Triple-A Tacoma Rainiers, a minor league team for the Seattle Mariners; the Class-A Clinton LumberKings of the Midwest League; the Sacramento River Cats minor league affiliate of the San Francisco Giants; and the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes.
- associate relationship with Augustine, Jerry (born 24 July 1952). Notes: Milwaukee Brewers teammates, 1981-1982
- associate relationship with Fingers, Rollie (born 25 August 1946). Notes: Milwaukee Brewers teammates, 1981-1982
- associate relationship with Hisle, Larry (born 5 May 1947). Notes: Milwaukee Brewers teammates, 1981-1982
- associate relationship with Rodgers, Buck (born 16 August 1938). Notes: Milwaukee Brewers teammates, 1981-1982
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth report, Mt. Vernon Register-News (Mt Vernon, Illinois), 2 June 1952, page 2, born at Good Samaritan Hospital.
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 2 in/ 1.88 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (170 lb/ 77 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pitcher)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Basketball pitching coach)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1978-1982)