|born on||20 February 1888 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°12' 04°21 Asc. 00°31'|
French writer noted for powerful and violent works, including "Un Crime," 1935 and "Diary of a Country Priest," 1937. He worked for an insurance company to support his wife and kids. In the '20s, he began writing, but it was 1936 before his novels and essays brought financial independence.
Died on 7/05/1948, Neuilly, France.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1935 (Un Crime)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1936 (Gained financial independence)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1937 (Diary of a Country Priest)
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 July 1948 (Age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Wrote and co-produced film Heartland)
Gauquelin Vol. 6/89
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (No money before 1936)
- Vocation : Business : Insurance fields
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Filmmaker)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Scriptwriter)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Berlin Film Festival)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book