|Birthname||François Georges Patrick Berléand|
|born on||22 April 1952 at 20:35 (= 8:35 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 16, France, 48n5146, 2e1634|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°36' 13°40 Asc. 11°09'|
French film and theater actor, born to a Russian jewish father, Joseph (grandparents coming from Moldavia and Ukrain, Michel Berléand was formerly Moïse Berliand) and to a French catholic mother, Marie-Thérèse. widely Known for his role in the Transporter (2002) that he reprised in the Transporter 2 and 3, and for his role in the "Chorus" (2004). He released a best-seller biography: "The son of the invisible man" because, during his childhood, he thought he was invisible. Living with Alexia Stresi, he had two twins daughters, Adèle and Lucie, born 27 December 2008 (had 2 other children from a first union with Nicole Garcia).
- associate relationship with Berry, Richard (born 31 July 1950)
- associate relationship with Jugnot, Gérard (born 4 May 1951)
- associate relationship with Maunier, Jean-Baptiste (born 22 December 1990)
- associate relationship with Saint-Macary, Xavier (born 7 June 1948)
- associate relationship with Thiery, Sébastien (born 13 May 1970)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Garcia, Nicole (born 22 April 1946)
De Jabrun quoted bc. Has a twin, Philippe.
Didier Geslain archive, 'acteurs et comédiens' pdf file, p. 23.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer