|born on||15 January 1963 at 06:15 (= 06:15 AM )|
|Place||Bagneux, France, 48n48, 2e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°20' 25°35 Asc. 17°20'|
French homophobe and criminal, implicated in the attempted murder of Bertrand Delanoë, Mayor of Paris, on a night of city festivities, 5 October 2002 at about 2:30 AM. The mayor, a popular socialist who is openly gay, was stabbed by Berkane and hospitalized for two weeks. Berkane told the press that he didn't like politicians or gays.
Berkane is a computer specialist from the northern suburb of Bobigny. He is alleged by the police to have been under psychiatric treatment prior to the offence, and to have a record of violence and drug-dealing. Police also reported that he was a Muslim but seemed to have no links to radical Islamic organizations.
His first name has also been spelled 'Azedine' in the press.
- assault/ battery perpetrator relationship with Delanoë, Bertrand (born 30 May 1950)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 6 October 2002 (Stabbed and wounded the Mayor of Paris, Bertrand Delanoë)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'guerre 1914-1918' pdf file, p. 39.
Previous notes/same data: Bordoni quotes Didier Geslain for B.C., Datanotizie January/2003
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Mental Illness
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Muslim)