|born on||24 October 1925 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Imperia, Italy, 43n53, 8e03|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°04' 19°55 Asc. 21°43'|
Italian-American composer and educator. Founder of Studio de Fonologia Musical, he was heard on Italian radio. As a teacher and lecturer, he was professor of composition at Mills college, California.
Berio was married three times; four kids.
- associate relationship with List, Garrett (born 10 September 1943). Notes: Members of Juilliard Ensemble
- friend relationship with Rostropovich, Mstislav Leopoldovich (born 27 March 1927)
- friend relationship with Sacher, Paul (born 28 April 1906)
- (has as) student relationship with Rakowski, David (born 13 June 1958)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy to U.S.)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founder, Studio de Fonologia Musical)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Musical composition professor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)