|Birthname||Frank Anthony Bergon|
|born on||24 February 1943 at 08:46 (= 08:46 AM )|
|Place||Ely, Nevada, 39n15, 114w53|
|Timezone||MWT h6w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||05°07' 25°49 Asc. 13°39'|
American writer whose novels, essays, anthologies, and literary criticism focus primarily on the American West. Bergon has published ten books—four novels, a critical study of Stephen Crane, and five edited collections and anthologies. A major concern of his work is with the lives of Basque Americans in the West. His writing about Native Americans ranges from the Shoshone of Nevada to the Maya of Chiapas, Mexico.
Birth certificate provided by Sy Scholfield. The document does not state whether the time of "8:46" was AM or PM.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in English and American Literature)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Forceps delivery)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Literary)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Nevada Writers)