Berger, Herman Georges
|born on||1 August 1875 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Bassens, France, 44n5024, 0w3118|
|Timezone||LMT m0w3118 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°29' 03°33 Asc. 04°41'|
French épée and foil fencer who won a gold medal in the épée team event at the 1908 Summer Olympics in London.
Herman Georges Berger died on 13 January 1924 in Nice at age 48.
- associate relationship with Alibert, Gaston (born 22 February 1878). Notes: Gold medal-winning Olympic teammates
- associate relationship with Collignon, Charles (born 7 September 1877). Notes: Gold medal-winning Olympic teammates
- associate relationship with Olivier, Eugène (born 17 September 1881). Notes: Gold medal-winning Olympic teammates
- associate relationship with Sports: 1908 Summer Olympics, London (born 27 April 1908). Notes: Gold medal, Épée team, France
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, Épée team)