|born on||14 November 1930 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Oléron, France, 45n54, 1w18|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°20' 03°26 Asc. 02°14'|
French entrepreneur, industrialist and patron, born to a father who worked for the tax office. Bergé is widely known as Yves Saint-Laurent's partner. Left winger, he sponsored Ségolène Royal as candidate for President in 2007.
Bergé met Yves Saint Laurent in 1958. They became romantically involved and together launched Yves Saint Laurent Couture House in 1961. The couple split amicably in 1976 and remained lifelong friends and business partners. Yves Saint Laurent died on 1 June 2008.
In 1992, Bergé sold shares of the fashion house just before the company released a poor economic report. In 1996, this action was deemed to be insider trading and he was sentenced to a fine of one million Francs. After the close of the Couture house, Bergé became president of the Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent Foundation.
Bergé died of myopathy on 8 September 2017 in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence at the age of 86. He is survived by his husband, landscape architect Madison Cox, whom Bergé married in March 2017.
- associate relationship with Royal, Ségolène (born 22 September 1953)
- friend relationship with Camus, Albert (born 7 November 1913)
- friend relationship with Sartre, Jean-Paul (born 21 June 1905)
- lover relationship with Buffet, Bernard (born 10 July 1928)
- lover relationship with Saint Laurent, Yves (born 1 August 1936)
- child->parent relationship with Bergé, Christiane (born 13 December 1907)
- role played of/by Gallienne, Guillaume (born 8 February 1972). Notes: 2014 film, "Yves Saint Laurent"
- role played of/by Renier, Jérémie (born 6 January 1981). Notes: 2014 film, "Saint Laurent"
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1958 (Yves Saint Laurent)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1976 (Yves Saint Laurent)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2010 (Memoir, "Lettres à Yves")
Régine Ruet quoted bc.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Yves Saint Laurent)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Collectibles (Art)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Myopathy)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Gay rights, etc)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Lettres à Yves")