|Birthname||Vittoria Marisa Schiaparelli Berenson|
|born on||15 February 1947 at 13:45 (= 1:45 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°15' 27°20 Asc. 12°23'|
American actress and fashion model with an ethereal, yet somewhat vacant beauty. From a cultured and prestigious family background, she began her career as a famed jet-setter and international model with a Vogue photo.
She made her film debut in Visconti's "Death in Venice," but her best roles were in "Cabaret," 1975 and "Barry Lyndon," 1980. She also played in the TV drama series, "Holocaust."
A fashion model discovered as a teenager by Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, Berenson came to prominence in the 1960s ("I once was one of the highest paid models in the world", she told The New York Times). She appeared on the cover of the July 1970 issue of Vogue as well as the cover of Time on 15 December 1975. She appeared in numerous fashion layouts in Vogue in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
She was known as "The Queen of the Scene" for her frequent appearances at nightclubs and other social venues in her youth, and Yves Saint Laurent dubbed her "the girl of the Seventies".
She maintained homes in Beverly Hills and Manhattan, but travelled extensively, intermittently working in Europe. Berenson authored a fashion book, "Dressing Up," with photos by her sister Berry Perkins.
On 11 September 2001, her younger sister and sole sibling Berry, widow of actor Anthony Perkins, was killed in the first flight to hit the World Trade Center.
Berenson lives in a villa on the outskirts of Marrakesh, Morocco. She is fluent in English and Italian.
- associate relationship with Halston (born 23 April 1932). Notes: "Halstonette" model
- friend relationship with de Rosnay, Arnaud (born 9 March 1946)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1975 (Cabaret)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Barry Lyndon)
Davies quotes her in "Signs of the Stars"
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Ethereal)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Cultured and prestigious)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (Extensive)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Morocco)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Posh)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Author of book)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Holocaust)
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Fashion tips)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women