|Birthname||Louis Joseph Berberet|
|born on||20 November 1929 at 11:15 (= 11:15 AM )|
|Place||Long Beach, California, 33n46, 118w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°00' 19°51 Asc. 04°03'|
American catcher in Major League Baseball who played for the New York Yankees (1954–1955), Washington Senators (1956–1958), Boston Red Sox (1958) and Detroit Tigers (1959–1960).
A stocky player of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m), 200 pounds (91 kg), Berberet was a very solid defensive catcher and a decent left-handed hitter. He retired after the 1960 season having a career batting average of .230, with 31 home runs, 153 runs batted in, and an impressive fielding percentage of .992.
Berberet died on 6 April 2004, aged 74, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- associate relationship with Morgan, Tom (born 20 May 1930). Notes: New York Yankees teammates, 1954-1955; Detroit Tigers 1958-1960
- associate relationship with Runnels, Pete (born 28 January 1928). Notes: Washington Senators teammates, 1956-1957
- associate relationship with Spencer, George (born 7 July 1926). Notes: Detroit Tigers teammates, 1959-1960
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.80 m/ 5 ft 11 in)
- Traits : Body : Weight (91 kg/ 200 lb)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Catcher)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (MLB player, 1954-1960)