|born on||10 May 1948 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Alessandria, Italy, 44n54, 8e37|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°01' 11°27 Asc. 00°16'|
Italian sufferer of polio who lived in an iron lung from the age of 14. She had many interests, including her direction of a magazine which specialized in problems of the handicapped. She authored two books, including her autobiography, "The Vice of Living."
Benzi died on 2/04/1991, 7:45 AM, Geneva.
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Personality robust (Survivor)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Polio (Lived in iron lung from age 14)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (From Polio)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Magazine)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women