|born on||25 March 1972 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Haifa, Israel, 32n49, 34e59|
|Timezone||IST h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°11' 19°12 Asc. 02°23'|
Israeli politician serving as the 13th prime minister of Israel since 13 June 2021. He served as Minister of Diaspora Affairs from 2013 to 2019 and as Minister of Defense from 2019 to 2020. He has led the New Right party since 2018, having previously led The Jewish Home party between 2012 and 2018.
In 1999, he co-founded and co-owned the US company Cyota, operating in the anti-fraud space, focused on online banking fraud, e-commerce fraud, and phishing. The company was sold in 2005 for $145 million. He has also served as CEO of Soluto, an Israeli cloud computing service, sold in 2013 for a reported $100–130 million.
He entered politics in 2006, serving as Chief of Staff for Benjamin Netanyahu until 2008. In 2011, together with Ayelet Shaked, he co-founded the My Israel extra-parliamentary movement. In 2012, Bennett was elected as the party leader of The Jewish Home. In the 2013 Knesset elections, the first contested by The Jewish Home under Bennett's leadership, the party won 12 seats out of 120. He served under Prime Minister Netanyahu as Minister of Economy and Religious Services from 2013 to 2015 and as Minister of Education from 2015 to 2019. In December 2018, Bennett defected from The Jewish Home to form the New Right.
On 2 June 2021, Bennett signed a coalition agreement with Yair Lapid whereby Bennett would serve as Israel's prime minister until 2023 and then Lapid would assume the role until 2025.
- associate relationship with Lapid, Yair (born 5 November 1963)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Netanyahu, Benjamin (born 21 October 1949). Notes: Politics
Zohar Oholiav in his blog for January 2013 drew a chinese chart with the hour of fire (around 8 pm), source is not given . Starkman rectified his chart to 21.13.00 EET Asc 17Sco36'.
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (13th prime minister of Israel, 2021-)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (New Right)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office