|Birthname||Anthony Neil Wedgwood Benn|
|born on||3 April 1925 at 14:55 (= 2:55 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°20' 08°09 Asc. 05°23'|
British Labour politician who was a Member of Parliament (MP) for 47 years between 1950 and 2001 and a Cabinet minister under Harold Wilson and James Callaghan in the 1960s and 1970s. Benn was a prolific diarist: eight volumes of his diaries have been published, as have collections of his speeches and other writings. Benn died on 14 March 2014, aged 88.
- friend relationship with Ash, Bill (born 30 November 1917)
- parent->child relationship with Benn, Melissa (born 20 February 1957)
Ed Steinbrecher collection has 2:55 PM.
Sy Scholfield quotes Benn in "Life with the lions" by Nicholas Wroe, The Guardian (London, 1999), p. B6: "I was born at five to three on Friday April 3 1925 at number 40 Millbank which is absolutely on the site of the Millbank Tower [Labour Party HQ];" and in his 3 April 1995 entry in Free At Last: Diaries 1991 - 2001 by Tony Benn (Random House, 2009), page 312: "The [birthday] cake was a large model of the Houses of Parliament, which Ruth had had commissioned, with Big Ben at five to three: the moment that I was born." Neither specify AM or PM.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Labour)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (MP)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Diarist)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Speech writer)