|born on||26 December 1943 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Morgano, Italy, 45n39, 12e06|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°48' 24°19 Asc. 02°18'|
Italian industrialist, a fashion producer of sporting goods with his three siblings. The Benetton name is golden in Italy. In 1965, Luciano was selling sweaters made by his sister, Guilana. The business grew into a knitwear company, then a garment industry empire, with complete clothing collections for women, men and children, with some 40% of their sales centered in Italy.
Luciano built his clothing business with his brothers Carlo, who became general manager for North American operations; Gilberto, vice chairman of the company, and his sister, Guilana, who oversaw the fashion collections. In May 2015, Forbes estimated the net worth of Carlo Benetton and each of his three siblings at US$2.9 billion.
Carlo Benetton had four children. He died on 10 July 2018, aged 74.
- sibling relationship with Benetton, Giuliana (born 8 July 1937)
- sibling relationship with Benetton, Luciano (born 13 May 1935)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol 3
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (In business with three sib's)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Billionaire)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Cancer)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Knitwear company)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive