|Birthname||Jonathan Rene Bender|
|born on||30 January 1981 at 02:59 (= 02:59 AM )|
|Place||Picayune, Mississippi, 30n32, 89w41|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°24' 04°26 Asc. 12°07'|
American basketball power forward who played for the Indiana Pacers (1999-2006) and New York Knicks (2009-2010) in the National Basketball Association (NBA). After playing 78 games for the Pacers in 2001, knee injuries limited him to a combined 76 games over the next four seasons. He played 25 games for the Knicks in 2009 before his retirement.
Bender currently coaches in the greater Houston area with a private coaching service.
Bender invented the JB Intensive Trainer, a resistance training device, that strengthened his knees. Sales of the device began in July 2013.
Two years after Hurricane Katrina, he founded the nonprofit Jonathan Bender Foundation in New Orleans.
- associate relationship with Best, Travis (born 12 July 1972). Notes: Indiana Pacers teammates, 1999-2002
Craft quotes IMDB trivia. 
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Basketball player)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 7 ft 0 in/ 2.13 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (202 lb/ 92 kg)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Legs (Knee injuries)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Knee)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (Jonathan Bender Foundation)
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Power forward)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Basketball coach)
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Inventor)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NBA player, 1999-2006, 2009-2010)