|Birthname||Marie Laure Viole Bellon|
|born on||14 May 1925 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Bayonne, France, 43n29, 1w29|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°09' 13°31 Asc. 29°25'|
French stage and film actress as well as a playwright, awarded the Molière prize for her play L'Éloignement (1987). In 1949, for her role in Robert Desnos' La Place de l'Étoile, she was awarded the Prix des Jeunes comédiens. She is remembered for her performances in Giraudoux' Judith and in Claudel's L'Annonce faite à Marie. Her plays include Dames du jeudi (1976), Une absence (1988) and La Chambre d'amis (1995).
Loleh Bellon was the daughter of Jacques Bellon, a magistrate, and Denise Simone Hulmann, a well-known photographer. In 1947, she married the Spanish writer Jorge Semprún Maura (1923–2011), with whom she gave birth to Jaime Semprún (1947–2010), also a writer. Following a divorce in 1960, she married the poet Claude Roy (1915–1997) in 1962. Loleh Bellon was the younger sister of the film director and screenwriter Yannick Bellon.
She died in Paris, France on 22 May 1999 at the age of 74.
- spouse relationship with Roy, Claude (born 28 August 1915). Notes: 1962-1997
- sibling relationship with Bellon, Yannick (born 6 April 1924)
- other kin relationship with Brunius, Jacques (born 16 September 1906). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- Relationship : Marriage 1947 (Jorge Semprún Maura)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1960 (Jorge Semprún Maura)
- Relationship : Marriage 1962 (Claude Roy)
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin ns 3/0091
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage and film)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Molière prize)