Bellamy, Walt J.
|born on||24 July 1939 at 10:55 (= 10:55 AM )|
|Place||New Bern, North Carolina, 35n07, 77w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°51' 15°22 Asc. 11°00'|
American basketball player, a one-time center who was first signed by the Chicago Packers after being selected in the first round of the 1961 NBA draft. In his first year with Chicago, Bellamy averaged 31.6 points a game, his career high, and was named the league's rookie of the year. Over the next 12 years, he played for a smattering of teams, including the Baltimore Bullets, the New York Knicks, the Detroit Pistons, the Atlanta Hawks, and the New Orleans Jazz. Prior to joining the NBA, Bellamy was a star center at the University of Indiana.
Over the course of his spectacular career, Bellamy became a member of the Basketball Hall of Fame, won the Gold Medal in the 1960 Olympics, and achieved a .632 field goal percentage, which is second only to Wilt Chamberlain's in NBA history.
- associate relationship with Dischinger, Terry (born 21 November 1940). Notes: Members of USA men's basketball team, 1960 Olympics
- Work : Prize 1960 (Olympic Gold Medal)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1961 (Signed by Chicago)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Body : Constitution hardy (Basketball player)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pro basketball)
- Lifestyle : Work : Stressful work
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Basketball team)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball (Pro center)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Basketball)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold Medal, basketball)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Rookie of the Year, records, etc.)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession