|Birthname||Belcher, Timothy Wayne|
|born on||19 October 1961 at 12:52 (= 12:52 PM )|
|Place||Mount Gilead, Ohio, 40n33, 82w50|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°06' 29°49 Asc. 10°53'|
American baseball player, a pitcher for the Kansas City Royals. He was originally signed by the Los Angeles Dodgers on 9/03/1987 after being traded from an Oakland A's-affiliated minor-league organization. Belcher played in the minor leagues for three years before being called up to the majors.
His five years with the Dodgers were very successful. As a rookie, he was named National League Rookie Pitcher of the Year by "The Sporting News." Five years later the team made it to the World Series and won; Belcher pitched one game. In 1991 he was traded to the Cincinnati Reds. This first trade marked the beginning of a seven-year period in which he played for seven different teams. Ultimately Belcher ended up with the Royals, where he still is today.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 3 September 1987 (Signed by Los Angeles Dodgers)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1988 (World Series)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1991 (Traded to Cincinnati Reds)
Steinbrecher quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Right)
- Lifestyle : Work : Many job changes (Seven teams, seven years)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Pro baseball)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro pitcher)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Series)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Named N.L. Rookie Pitcher/Year)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession