Beisbarth, Carl Jr
|Birthname||Carl Friedrich Gottlob Beisbarth|
|born on||7 February 1848 at 14:30 (= 2:30 PM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°59' 21°27 Asc. 20°04'|
German regional architect in Württemberg who erected historicist-style private buildings in Stuttgart. His father Carl Beisbarth Sr also worked as an architect.
Beisbarth was employed as construction manager during the erection of the new state library in the years 1878–1886. In 1884 or 1885 he was taken on as a building inspector in the civil service in Württemberg. Meanwhile, he continued to work as an independent architect, partly with Richard Nübling or Jacob Früh.
Beisbarth never married. He died at the age of 55 on 30 August 1903 in Stuttgart.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism registry entry (1848, page 134, no. 36).
- Family : Childhood : Family large
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of eight)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work (Manager)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Senior civil servant)