|born on||8 October 1946 at 19:15 (= 7:15 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°52' 17°24 Asc. 14°54'|
French film director of what came to be called the 'cinéma du look' which included the films of Luc Besson and Léos Carax. In late 2006, Beineix published a first volume of his autobiography, Les Chantiers de la gloire (in French only). The title alluded to the French title of Stanley Kubrick's film Les Sentiers de la gloire (Paths of Glory).
Beineix was married to Agnès. Together they had a daughter, Frida. He died on 13 January 2022 at the age of 75 in Paris following a long illness.
- associate relationship with Anglade, Jean-Hugues (born 29 July 1955)
- associate relationship with Dalle, Béatrice (born 19 December 1964)
- associate relationship with Zidi, Claude (born 25 July 1934)
- lover relationship with Pasco, Isabelle (born 25 April 1966)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 20.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer