Bedoya de Vivanco, Luis
|Birthname||Luis Guillermo Bedoya de Vivanco|
|born on||6 November 1946 at 04:55 (= 04:55 AM )|
|Place||San Isidro, Peru, 12s07, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°23' 04°19 Asc. 01°29'|
Peruvian lawyer and politician, one of the sons of Luis Bedoya Reyes. He was elected Mayor of Miraflores for the Popular Christian Party in the periods 1984-1986 and 1987-1989. In 1990 he was elected Senator of the Republic and he served until 5 April 1992, the date on which Fujimori dissolved the Congress of the Republic. In 1993 he was elected to the Constituent Congress, serving until 1995. He ran for mayor of Miraflores in 1999 for the Lucho Movement in Miraflores and was elected again.
He was sentenced to 5 years in prison in May 2003 for accepting money from Presidential Advisor Vladimiro Montesinos, a sentence which he served until August 2005. He died in Lima on 30 November 2015 from kidney disease at age 69.
- child->parent relationship with Bedoya Reyes, Luis (born 20 February 1919)
- sibling relationship with Bedoya de Vivanco, Javier (born 23 September 1948)
- other kin relationship with Bedoya Denegri, Javier (born 14 November 1980). Notes: Uncle/ nephew
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Corruption of officials)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Embezzlement)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Kidney disease)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Christian People's Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office