Bedoya Reyes, Luis
|Birthname||Luis Fernán Bedoya Reyes|
|born on||20 February 1919 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Callao, Peru, 12s04, 77w09|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°38' 00°57 Asc. 15°48'|
Peruvian politician and centenarian who represented the Christian Democrat (PDC) and Christian People's Party (PPC) in the late 1960s. He was the mayor of Lima from 1964 to 1969. He is also a former Minister of Justice, member of the Peruvian Congress and ran for Peruvian president two times. He was the founder of the Christian People's Party (PPC).
He married Laura de Vivanco with whom he had seven children. His son, Javier Bedoya de Vivanco was a Congressman of the Republic from 2006 to 2016, and his grandson, Javier Bedoya Denegri, was Deputy Mayor of San Isidro from 2015 to 2018.
As of 2020, Bedoya is the oldest Latin American politician, being 101 years old. Retired from politics since 1999, he serves as counselor of the Bedoya Law Firm (Estudio Bedoya Abogados).
- parent->child relationship with Bedoya de Vivanco, Javier (born 23 September 1948)
- parent->child relationship with Bedoya de Vivanco, Luis (born 6 November 1946)
- other kin relationship with Bedoya Denegri, Javier (born 14 November 1980). Notes: Grandkin
- (has as) protégé relationship with Flores Nano, Lourdes (born 7 October 1959)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Javier Bedoya de Vivanco, politician)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, age 101+)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Presidential elections, 1980, 1985)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Christian People's Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office