|Birthname||Henry Theodor August Wilhelm Beckmann|
|born on||12 June 1892 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||LMT m9e59 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°35' 10°13 Asc. 03°56'|
German attorney and a research astrologer (prognostic astrology), a co-worker of A. Witte and advocate of Uranian Astrology, of the Hamburger Schuler (Hamburg School). With special interests in solar arc directions and rectifications, he was well known for his co-operation with boxing promoter W. Rothenburgm, author of "Die Sterne Luegen Nicht." Together they calculated dates for important boxing championships, e.g. for the German boxer Max Schmeling. Beckmann died of liver cancer on 21 January 1956 at 9:30 AM (MET) in Hamburg, Germany.
- associate relationship with Rothenburg, Walter (born 28 December 1889)
- associate relationship with Witte, Alfred (born 2 March 1878). Notes: Co-workers
- Death by Disease 21 January 1956 at 09:30 AM in Hamburg, Germany (Liver cancer, age 63)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hamburg Archives. Death date and place in margin.
Previously this entry had same data but with 04:00 (4 AM), rated A (from memory): Taeger quotes K. Weber from him.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Liver, terminal)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)