|Birthname||Alan LaVern Bean|
|born on||15 March 1932 at 15:10 (= 3:10 PM )|
|Place||Wheeler, Texas, 35n27, 100w16|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°05' 29°10 Asc. 10°59'|
American aeronautical engineer and Navy pilot who was selected on 18 October 1963 for the astronaut program. On 14 November 1969, he launched as the lunar module pilot, landing on the Moon on 19 November 1969; he was the fourth man to walk on the Moon and was in space for 244 hours. On 18 July 1973, he commanded the second manned mission to Space lab; he set a record by being in space for 59 days.
As a boy in Fort Worth, Texas, he wanted to be a test pilot. After majoring in aeronautical engineering at the University of Texas, he joined the Navy in 1955 and did indeed become a test pilot.
He retired in 1975 to become the director of the space agency's astronaut candidate office. His full retirement on 26 June 1981 gave him the time to develop his career as a painter. Divorced four years prior (with two grown children), Bean married for a second time.
Bean died on 26 May 2018 in Houston, Texas, aged 86. His death followed the sudden onset of illness two weeks before while he was in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- associate relationship with Conrad, Pete (born 2 June 1930). Notes: Crew members of Apollo 12 mission
- associate relationship with Gordon, Richard F. (born 5 October 1929). Notes: Crew members of Apollo 12 mission
- compare to chart of Space: Apollo 12 (Launch) (born 14 November 1969). Notes: Crew member
- Social : Joined group 1955 (Joined Navy)
- Work : Retired 1975 (From astronaut program)
B.C. in hand from Lynne Koiner, same in Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Turned to painting)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Fine art, a painter)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure