|Birthname||Jaime Emanuel Bayly Letts|
|born on||1 January 1967 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Miraflores, Peru, 12s07, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°30' 14°33 Asc. 08°43'|
Peruvian writer, journalist and television personality, known as "El niño terrible de la televisión" (The terrible boy of TV) and "El francotirador" (The sniper). He has won the Emmy Award three times and two of his books have been adapted into international movies: His novel No se lo Digas a Nadie (Don't Tell Anyone) inspired a screenplay in 1998 directed by Francisco Lombardi and starring Santiago Magill and Christian Meier; and his book, La Mujer de mi Hermano, 2002 (My Brother's Wife) was made into a film by Ricardo de Montreuil in 2005.
On his U.S. program which airs on the Miami-based MegaTV channel, Bayly is well known for his views which have included sharp criticism of the Venezuelan government of Hugo Chávez.
- associate relationship with Tomasini, Alfredo (born 24 June 1964). Notes: Classmates
- lover relationship with Bertie, Diego (born 2 November 1967)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Ortiz, Beto (born 28 February 1968)
- spouse relationship with Núñez del Arco, Silvia (born 8 November 1988). Notes: 2011-
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1993 (Birth of daughter, Camila)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1995 (Birth of daughter, Paola)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities March 2011 (Birth of daughter, Zoe)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield submitted birth record: "nacido el dia primero de este mes a las diez horas" (on the first of this month at ten o'clock a.m.), recorded 11 January 1967. Wikipedia has "February 19, 1965," no source given.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Upper class)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist