|Birthname||Vanessa Polster Bayer|
|born on||14 November 1981 at 06:50 (= 06:50 AM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°01' 28°17 Asc. 16°20'|
American actress and comedian best known as a cast member on "Saturday Night Live" from 2010 to 2017, which in 2017 earned her a nomination for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, and for supporting roles in films such as "Trainwreck" (2015) and "Office Christmas Party" (2016).
Bayer was diagnosed with leukemia when she was a teenager. The Make-A-Wish Foundation granted her wish to send her family on vacation to Hawaii. In gratitude and recognition, Bayer is involved with the foundation. In 2015, she hosted the foundation's Evening of Wishes Dinner to help raise funds for wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses.
In June 2019, she published the children's book "How Do You Care for a Very Sick Bear?," which teaches children how to support friends with long-term illnesses.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Saturday Night Live (born 11 October 1975). Notes: Cast member, 2010-2017
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Leukemia)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction