|born on||29 March 1889 at 19:20 (= 7:20 PM )|
|Place||Columbus, USA, 39n58, 83w00|
|Timezone||LMT m83w (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||09°32' 22°09 Asc. 22°00'|
American actor from 1918 who had a long and successful career. He won the Best Actor Oscar for his role in "The Cisco Kid," 1931.
Baxter died of pneumonia on 5/07/1951, Beverly Hills, CA.
- Work : Prize 1931 (Oscar award for Best Actor)
Kassandra K. quotes the 1900 census for the year in Mercury Hour, 4/1981; the time came from Sabian Symbols No.75, which gives 1893
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Corporate work)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Noted)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (For Best Actor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection