|Birthname||Edward Gregson Bautzer|
|born on||3 April 1911 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||San Pedro, California, 33n44, 118w17|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°38' 06°27 Asc. 14°40'|
American attorney whose famous clients included Ginger Rogers, Ingrid Bergman, Joan Crawford, Kirk Kerkorian, Howard Hughes and William R. Wilkerson.
After becoming established in Hollywood, Bautzer was engaged to actresses Barbara Payton, Dorothy Lamour and Lana Turner. Turner was only 16 when she and Bautzer started to date. He had a brief marriage to actress Buff Cobb, but the couple divorced after six months.
His best known romance was with actress Joan Crawford. Their four-year relationship was reportedly on and off, as well as publicly heated at times, with Bautzer seen by many as Crawford's "escort".
On 10 June 1956, Bautzer married actress Dana Wynter. They had one son, Mark Ragan Bautzer. The couple divorced in 1981.
Bautzer died of heart failure at his Beverly Hills home on 26 October 1987 at the age of 76.
- lover relationship with Crawford, Joan (born 23 March 1906). Notes: Four-year relationship
- lover relationship with Lamour, Dorothy (born 10 December 1914). Notes: Engaged
- lover relationship with Payton, Barbara (born 16 November 1927). Notes: Engaged
- lover relationship with Turner, Lana (born 8 February 1921). Notes: Engaged
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Several major actresses)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney