|Birthname||Blanca Rosa Maria Esperanza de Jesús Baur|
|born on||17 July 1920 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°52' 22°23 Asc. 07°37'|
Mexican actress, nicknamed "Chata", she appeared in a small number of Spanish language films, both in leading and supporting roles. She was the second wife of John Wayne.
Baur and Wayne married on 17 January 1946 in Long Beach, California. Their marriage was rocky and volatile from the start because she was reportedly jealous of his devotion to his work and to his four children; they had no children of their own. Baur accused Wayne of having an affair with Gail Russell, his leading lady in Angel and the Badman, which he denied. Baur was accused of having an affair with hotel heir Nicky Hilton during divorce proceedings. They separated in May 1952, the marriage lasted eight years, coming to an end on 1 November 1954. She died on 10 March 1961 at age 40 in Mexico City.
- friend relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1926) (born 6 July 1926). Notes: Lovers?
- spouse relationship with Wayne, John (born 26 May 1907). Notes: 1946-1954
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Race (Latina, Mexican)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (2nd wife of actor John Wayne)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)