|Birthname||Mary Louise Baumgartner|
|born on||13 September 1930 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Fort Wayne, Indiana, 41n08, 85w08|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°58' 20°51 Asc. 27°20'|
American baseball catcher who played from 1949 through 1954 in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League (AAGPBL). She played for the Chicago Colleens (1949), Springfield Sallies (1949), Peoria Redwings (1949), South Bend Blue Sox (1950), Kalamazoo Lassies (1950) and South Bend Blue Sox (1951–1954). Listed at 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m), 145 lb., she batted and threw right-handed. Baumgartner died on 2 June 2018, aged 87, in Kendallville, Indiana.
- associate relationship with Roth, Eilaine (born 17 January 1929). Notes: Kalamazoo Lassies teammates, 1950
- associate relationship with Roth, Elaine (born 17 January 1929). Notes: South Bend Blue Sox teammates, 1950
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana Archives.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 5 ft 5 in/ 1.65 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (145 lb)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Catcher)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (Coach)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (AAGPBL-player, 1949-1954)