|Birthname||Eugen Albert Baumann|
|born on||12 December 1846 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°05' 06°57 Asc. 12°56'|
German chemist recognised as one of the first people to create polyvinyl chloride (PVC); and, together with Carl Schotten, he discovered the Schotten-Baumann reaction.
From 1883 till his death, Baumann was married to Theresa Kopp, the daughter of chemist Hermann Kopp, and they had five children. He died in Freiburg on 3 November 1896 at the age of 49 due to a heart problem.
- Work : Great Achievement 1872 (PhD)
- Relationship : Marriage 1883 (Theresa Kopp)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1846, no. 252), death data in margin.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Famous : First in Field ("PVC")
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Schotten-Baumann reaction")