|Birthname||Marie Alexandre Jacques Bauer|
|born on||25 January 1867 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||The Hague, Netherlands, 52n06, 4e18|
|Timezone||LMT m4e18 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°52' 08°06 Asc. 07°26'|
Dutch painter, etcher and lithographer, best known for his Oriental scenes. His style was largely Impressionistic, although it also derived to some extent from the Hague School. Many of his works were based on photographs he bought during his travels, some of which were by famous photographers such as Félix Bonfils.
In 1902 he married the painter Jo Stumpff, one of the Amsterdamse Joffers. He died in Amsterdam on 18 July 1932.
- spouse relationship with Bauer-Stumpff, Jo (born 22 March 1873). Notes: 1902-1932
- (has as) teacher relationship with Koelman, Jan Philip (born 11 March 1818)
- Relationship : Marriage 1902 (Jo Stumpff)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (1902-1932)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter, etcher and lithographer)