|Birthname||Karl Konrad Friedrich Bauer|
|born on||7 February 1868 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°54' 03°01 Asc. 03°46'|
German painter, printmaker and poet whose traditional skills in draftsmanship made him a popular illustrator and portrait artist in the early 20th century. In his later life he made a number of portraits of Nazi leaders, including several of Adolf Hitler. His poetry was admired and promoted by Stefan George. In addition to poetry, Bauer was a prolific writer on history, literature and religion. On 6 May 1942, he died during a visit to Munich at age 74.
- associate relationship with George, Stefan Anton (born 12 July 1868)
- associate relationship with Vollmöller, Karl Gustav (born 7 May 1878)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1868, folio 171, no. 377).
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction