|born on||11 March 1946 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°40' 08°03 Asc. 20°50'|
French founder and director of a radio station. On 10/19/1999, he created the NRJ Foundation aimed at acting in favor of children, youth and defenseless people, threatened by sickness, ill treatment, misery, ignorance or any other form of degeneration. The foundation also wants to act in favor of animals threatened of extinction or victims of ill treatments.
Baudecroux married Karin Gras on 8/16/1975 in Las Vegas, NV and divorced 9/22/1978.
- Relationship : Marriage 16 August 1975 at 12:00 noon in Las Vegas, NV (Karin Gras)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 43, July-August 1997
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (NRJ Foundation, radio station)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Foundation for care of weaker ones)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (NRJ Foundation)