Battenberg, Prince Maurice
|Birthname||Maurice Victor Donald|
|born on||3 October 1891 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Balmoral Castle, Scotland, 57n02, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°46' 12°23 Asc. 12°52'|
British royalty, the youngest of four children of Princess Beatrice, youngest daughter of Queen Victoria, and Prince Henry of Battenberg. He was Queen Victoria's youngest grandchild.
He was killed in action in Ypres, Belgium on 27 October 1914, before his family name was changed to "Mountbatten" in 1917.
- child->parent relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- sibling relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Alexander (born 23 November 1886)
- sibling relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Leopold (born 21 May 1889)
- sibling relationship with Victoria Ena, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 October 1887)
- Death by War or Terrorism 27 October 1914 in Ypres (Killed in battle at Ypres, age 23)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided entry from birth registry.
Previously this entry had same data (rated A): Scholfield quotes from "Court Circular," The Times (London, England), 5 Oct 1891, p. 9: "October 4 ... gave birth to a Prince at a quarter to 7 yesterday morning." Previously this data was rated C with Nick Dagan Best citing Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day: “I was woke at 4, to go to dear Beatrice, & before 7, she gave birth to a fine big boy. Every thing went off quite well...” .
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Fourth of four)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Vocation : Military : Killed
- Notable : Famous : Royal family