|born on||10 October 1927 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Lunéville, France, 48n36, 6e30|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°31' 15°56 Asc. 28°17'|
French Air Force lieutenant-colonel and military air weaponry engineer (creator of the Nord SS.10/SS.11 missiles) who attempted to assassinate French President Charles de Gaulle on 22 August 1962, following Algerian independence. He was the last person to be executed by firing squad in France, on 11 March 1963.
- associate relationship with Bernier, Serge (born 10 July 1933)
- associate relationship with Bertin, Pascal (born 16 August 1942)
- associate relationship with Buisine, Gérard (born 10 December 1926)
- associate relationship with de La Tocnaye, Alain (born 13 November 1926). Notes: OAS
- associate relationship with Naudin, Jean-Pierre (born 31 October 1942)
- associate relationship with Prévost, Jacques (1931) (born 29 October 1931)
- associate relationship with Watin, Georges (born 10 May 1923)
Didier Geslain archive, 'Algérie' pdf file, p. 6.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Other Criminal (Failed assassin)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Air weaponry)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Lieutenant-colonel)