|Birthname||Eugène Louis Bastien|
|born on||26 October 1881 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 3, France, 48n5150, 2e2142|
|Timezone||LMT m2e2142 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°23' 17°30 Asc. 11°06'|
French racing cyclist and fencer who competed in the late 19th century and early 20th century. He participated in Cycling at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris and won the gold medal in the men's 25 km race. He also competed in the individual épée event at the same games. Louis Bastien died on 13 August 1963 at age 81 in Châteauroux.
- associate relationship with Sports: 1900 Summer Olympics, Paris (born 14 May 1900). Notes: Gold medal, 25 km, France
- Work : Prize 1900 (Olympic Gold medal, 25 km, Paris)
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Cyclist)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal, 25 km)