|born on||6 November 1946 at 09:50 (= 09:50 AM )|
|Place||Essen-Rüttenscheid, Germany, 51n28, 7e01|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°21' 03°42 Asc. 06°46'|
German homosexual sex-murderer. The killer of four boys, he began killing as a teenager. He was arrested on 21 June 1966 and imprisoned. On 28 April 1976 he died in prison as a result of a castration operation gone awry, from an overdose of the applied anaesthetic.
Hans-Jorg in AQ, Autumn/1973, "time exact from his foster mom", gave 10:50 am.
Taeger IHL update 3 quotes Müller, from birth registry, with 9.50 am.
Sy Scholfield quotes the birth certificate for 9:50 a.m. (#882, filed 8 Nov 1946, son of Elisabeth Anna Sadrozinski [nee Liedtke] and Bergmannes Friedrich Sadrozinski), reproduced in Helmut Dudla's book, "Eine Untersuchung sozialisatorischer Einflussfaktoren im Fall des Jürgen Bartsch" (GRIN Verlag, 2011), p. 27.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Castration, terminal)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Passions : Sexuality : Sex Organs (Castrated)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 29)