|Birthname||Samuel Hamilton Bartlett|
|born on||8 November 1961 at 22:40 (= 10:40 PM )|
|Place||Burlington, Vermont, 44n29, 73w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°30' 25°28 Asc. 14°20'|
American folk artist, public art instigator, cartoonist, performer, musician, and composer. As an artist, Bartlett’s iconic style has been featured in publications, solo and collaborative public artworks, and moving object performances including panoramic “crankie shows” and large-scale papier-mache puppetry. Stuntology is Bartlett’s signature art and performance genre of humorous parlor tricks and messy exploration of fun with everyday objects. Decades of collection and documentation are represented in four illustrated volumes of Stuntology cartoons, as well as his long-running one-man show. As a musician, Bartlett has had longtime prominence as a performer and composer in the national contra dance music circuit.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Performance artist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Stunt work
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Folk Music
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Monks)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Tenor banjo, five-string banjo, mandolin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....
- Vocation : Writers : Humor