Bartholomew, John George
|born on||22 March 1860 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°10' 01°58 Asc. 13°34'|
Scottish scientist, a geographer and cartographer who introduced layer contour colouring to topography mapping. He developed special maps and atlases.
Bartholomew married and had four children. He died in Cintra, Portugal on 14 April 1920 at age 60.
Paul Wright collection quotes B.C.
Sy Scholfield later provided a copy of the birth registry entry and upgraded the Rodden Rating to BC/BR in hand.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Science : Geology (Geographer)
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Cartographer)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Visual perception
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Layer coloring-cartography)