|born on||10 May 1886 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Basel, Switzerland, 47n33, 7e35|
|Timezone||BMT m7e2630 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°25' 07°25 Asc. 28°31'|
Swiss theologian, the assistant pastor in Geneva in 1909. From 1911-1921, he was the pastor of the Swiss village of Safenwil. He was not a fundamentalist, but nonetheless attempted to deduce all of his doctrine from the Bible. Barth returned to Basel as a professor in 1935. After 1945, his patriarchal prestige among Protestant preachers rose to its peak. He worked for years on his book, "Church Dogmatics," but did not complete it by the time of his death on 12/10/1968, Basel, Switzerland.
- associate relationship with Dumas, André (born 7 December 1918)
- business associate/partner relationship with Lindemann, Frederick (born 5 April 1886)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Schilder, Klaas (born 19 December 1890). Notes: Schilder was inspired by Barth, but Barth ignored him.
- (has as) student relationship with Miskotte, Kornelis Heiko (born 23 September 1894). Notes: Neo-orthodoxy
- Work : New Career 1911 (Pastor of Swiss village)
- Work : New Job 1935 (Professor)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (5:00 AM Berne time);(mik):The chart was not correct, 4:30=4:00 isn't correct.5:00 is Berne Time = 4:30 GMT. Chart has been changed.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Husband, Carl Sagan)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Carl Sagan foundation)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Pastor)
- Vocation : Writers : Sci-Fi/ Fantasy/ Horror (Novels and TV script)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction