|Birthname||Bruno Arthur Barreiro Jr.|
|born on||14 December 1965 at 06:53 (= 06:53 AM )|
|Place||Clearwater, Florida, 27n58, 82w48|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°17' 10°18 Asc. 16°40'|
American businessman and Republican politician who served on the Miami-Dade County Commission from 1998 to 2018, representing part of Miami Beach and the Miami neighborhoods of Brickell, Little Havana, Coral Way, and West Flagler. He resigned on 31 March 2018 to run for Florida's 27th congressional district in the 2018 elections, and lost.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Florida), 16 Dec 1965, page 19B, born at Morton F. Plant Hospital.
- Traits : Body : Race (Hispanic, Cuban)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office