|born on||22 December 1966 at 15:40 (= 3:40 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°18' 29°46 Asc. 16°18'|
Italian singer and songwriter who reached fame and acclaim late in life. Baroni had a degree in chemistry which he taught as a profession. He was first brought to notice by the very famous singer Eros Ramazzotti, with whom he recorded the album "Metrica." In San Remo in 1997, he was recognized with a prize for the best interpretation, awarded by a jury presided over by Pavarotti. His second album, "Alex Baroni," started an intense period of touring and performances. His credits included singing in the Disney Italian version of "Hercules." When he returned to San Remo this time it was as a superstar with "Sei Tu O Lei." from his 3rd LP. Baroni was helped along by singer Mina and was very involved in homage to the Beetles.
At 18, he had been in a serious motorcycle accident which left him in bed for a year. On 3/19/2002, he was once more in a motorcycle accident; he went into coma and died on 4/13/2002.
- Work : Prize 1997 (Singing prize, best interpretation)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 19 March 2002 (Severe motorcycle accident, coma, ensuing death)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.44 July/2002
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Two motorcycle accidents)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (From motorcycle accident)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Chemistry)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Singer)