|Birthname||Boleslaw Stanislaus Barlog|
|born on||28 March 1906 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Breslau, Germany, 51n0654, 17e0212|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°24' 09°44 Asc. 20°26'|
German stage, film, and opera director primarily known for his work in reviving the theatrical life of Berlin after World War II. From 1951 until 1972 he served as the intendant of the Staatliche Schauspielbühnen Berlin, the municipal theatre company of West Berlin that at its height employed over 80 actors and operated three theatrical venues—Schiller Theater, Schiller Theater Werkstatt, and Schlosspark Theater.
Barlog's autobiography, Theater lebenslänglich, was published in 1981. He died in Berlin on 17 March 1999 shortly before his 93rd birthday.
- business associate/partner relationship with Hilpert, Heinz (born 1 March 1890)
- Relationship : Marriage 1939 (Herta Schuster)
- Work : Prize 1950 (Berliner Kunstpreis/ Berlin Arts Prize)
- Work : Prize 1972 (Grand Cross of the Order of Merit)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 (Autobiography, "Theater lebenslänglich")
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Herta Schuster, 1939-1999)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Stage, film, and opera)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Theater lebenslänglich")
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (Grand Cross of the Order of Merit)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Berliner Kunstpreis/ Berlin Arts Prize)