Barley, John E.
|born on||6 December 1945 at 15:40 (= 3:40 PM )|
|Place||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, 40n02, 76w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°23' 07°47 Asc. 28°55'|
American politician, a Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for the 100th District from 1985 to 2002, named in 2002 to the PoliticsPA list of Best Dressed Legislators, noting his fondness for Brooks Brothers suits. He is said to single-handedly keep his local Brooks Brothers store in business.
As of December 2009, he was living in Lancaster City, Pennsylvania with his wife, Wendy L. Barley, as franchisees of the meterosexual-themed salon American Male. Barley also serves as the CEO of Versant Strategies. He can currently be seen on the Pennsylvania Cable Network offering political analysis.
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Intelligencer Journal (Lancaster, Pennsylvania), 7 Dec 1945, page 2.
- Traits : Body : Other body (Well-dressed)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Political analyst)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office