|Birthname||Ellen Rona Barkin|
|born on||16 April 1954 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Bronx, New York, 40n51, 73w54|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°44' 04°14 Asc. 26°10'|
American actress and film producer. Her breakthrough role was in the 1982 comedy-drama film Diner, and the following years she had starring roles in films include Tender Mercies (1983), The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984), and The Big Easy (1987).
In 1989, Barkin received positive reviews for her roles in films Johnny Handsome and Sea of Love. In 1991, for her leading role in comedy film Switch, Barkin received Golden Globe Award nomination for Best Actress – Motion Picture Comedy or Musical. Her following films credits include Man Trouble (1992), This Boy's Life (1993), Bad Company (1995), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998), Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999), and Ocean's Thirteen (2007).
In 1997, Barkin won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for her performance in the television film Before Women Had Wings. In 2011, she received Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Play for her Broadway debut performance in The Normal Heart. In 2016, Barkin began playing the leading role as Janine "Smurf" Cody in the TNT drama series Animal Kingdom.
Barkin is the mother of two children, Jack Daniel (born 1989) and Romy Marion (born 1992), from her first marriage, to actor Gabriel Byrne. The two separated in 1993 and divorced in 1999, but are still close; Byrne even attended Barkin's 2000 wedding to multi-billionaire and businessman Ronald Perelman. According to New York magazine, that marriage ended in a messy divorce in 2006. She dated director/writer Sam Levinson in 2011.
- spouse relationship with Byrne, Gabriel (born 12 May 1950). Notes: 1988–1999
- spouse relationship with Perelman, Ron (born 1 January 1943). Notes: 2000–2006
- Relationship : Marriage 1988 (Gabriel Byrne)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1993 (Separated)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1999 (Gabriel Byrne)
- Relationship : Marriage 2000 (Ronald Perelman)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2006 (Ronald Perelman)
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "I think I was born at 1:30 ish am...does that mean anything?" .
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Gabriel Byrne)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ronald Perelman)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage, film, TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film)