|Birthname||Travis Landon Barker|
|born on||14 November 1975 at 20:59 (= 8:59 PM )|
|Place||Fontana, California, 34n06, 117w26|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°12' 10°43 Asc. 24°21'|
American musician who serves as the drummer for the rock band Blink-182. He has also performed as a frequent collaborator with hip hop artists, is a member of the rap rock group Transplants, founded the rock bands +44 and Box Car Racer, and thereafter joined Antemasque and Goldfinger. Barker was a frequent collaborator with the late DJ AM, and together they formed TRV$DJAM. Due to his fame, Rolling Stone referred to him as "punk's first superstar drummer" as well as one of the 100 greatest drummers of all time.
Aside from drumming, he founded clothing company Famous Stars and Straps in 1999 and LaSalle Records in 2004. Companies such as DC Shoes and Zildjian cymbals have co-designed products in his name.
He was involved in a plane crash in 2008, but he recovered and released his debut solo album, Give the Drummer Some, in 2011.
He released a memoir, Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death, and Drums, Drums, Drums, in 2015.
Barker and his second wife Shanna Moakler have two children together, son Landon Asher (born 9 October 2003) and daughter Alabama Luella (born 24 December 2005, currently a model and Instagram star). Barker also remains close with his stepdaughter Atiana Cecilia De La Hoya (born 29 March 1999), Moakler's daughter with ex-fiancé, boxer Oscar De La Hoya. The family appeared in a reality television series, Meet the Barkers, which aired on MTV from 2005 to 2006.
Barker and socialite Kourtney Kardashian had an unofficial wedding on 3 April 2022 in Las Vegas, after the 64th Annual Grammy Awards.
- associate relationship with DeLonge, Tom (born 13 December 1975). Notes: Members of Blink-182
- lover relationship with Hilton, Paris (born 17 February 1981)
- parent->child relationship with Barker, Alabama (born 24 December 2005)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Kardashian, Kourtney (born 18 April 1979). Notes: 2020-
- parent->adopted child relationship with De La Hoya, Atiana (born 29 March 1999). Notes: Step-father/ step-daughter
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 19 September 2008 at 11:55 PM in Edmund (Survived plane crash)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2015 (Memoir, "Can I Say")
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegan)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of three)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Rock band)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Blink-182)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drummer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music producer)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Can I Say")