|Birthname||Travis Landon Barker|
|born on||14 November 1975 at 20:59 (= 8:59 PM )|
|Place||Fontana, California, 34n06, 117w26|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°12' 10°43 Asc. 24°21'|
American musician and producer, and the drummer for the rock band Blink-182.
Aside from drumming, he founded clothing company Famous Stars and Straps in 1999 and LaSalle Records in 2004. Companies such as DC Shoes and Zildjian cymbals have co-designed products in his name. Rolling Stone referred to him as "punk's first superstar drummer."
- associate relationship with DeLonge, Tom (born 13 December 1975)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 19 September 2008 at 11:55 PM in Edmund (survived plane crash)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (vegan)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (rock band)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Blink-182)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drummer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (music producer)